How To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number
The government has made it compulsory for the Indian citizens to get their Aadhaar linked with their mobile number. But there are various people who do not know How to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number online registration. Well, we must tell you that government has provided the facility of free online Sevathrough which e-KYC Verification can be done.
Due to the order passed by the Supreme Court, it has been mandatory for people to link Aadhaar with postpaid mobile number and prepaid number. You can easily link Aadhaar with mobile number at home by following the given below process and ways. Here, we have stated easy way to link Aadhaar with mobile numberonline and offline
How To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number step by step
The tweet by Digital India reads, “DigitalIdentity service made easy | @UIDAI (Aadhaar) has issued directives for generating OTP either through the service provider’s website or through the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services to facilitate the linking, also known as re-verification.”
One major reason behind Aadhaar-based eKYC is to help dealers with the issue of fake mobile subscribers in the country. For this concern, users need to have Aadhar Card otherwise they will be unable to continue with the mobile connection.
India has over 1 billion plus mobile connections, and this Aadhaar eKYC will impact every single user. To check the complete process of Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number, you must go through this page which is especially designed as you need!!
How To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number? Check Free Online Seva!!
Citizens are required to follow these steps To Link Aadhaar Card Number with Mobile No or acquiring Free Online Seva. To Enjoy Continue SIM Services. The linking process is very simple and you need to carry Aadhar Card photocopy to receive OTP at the time Verification you have to Turn on your SIM card. Let’s have a look to the how to link Aadhaar with mobile number online process:
Step 1: Subsequently, you have to visit Your “Mobile Network Operator Nearest Retailer”.
Step 2: Afterwards you need to give “Mobile Number & Copy of Aadhaar Card”.
Step 3: Then they will Send OTP to your Number, Just Give it.
Step 4: Later you need to accomplish “Finger Print Verification on Biometric Machine”.
Step 5: Within 24 Hours, you will get Confirmation SMS for final Verification.
Step 6: Just Reply with “Y”.
Step 7: Finally, Your Aadhar Card is Successfully Linked to your Mobile Number.
Alternative Method To Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number Via OTP
Checkout another easy method to link Aadhar to Mobile Number Via OTP for BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone, and Jio users and start linking your Airtel / Idea / Vodafone Number today!
- First of all dial 14546 from your mobile number
- You’ll then be asked whether you are an Indian or an NRI, choose the respective option
- The IVR process will then ask for your permission to link Aadhaar card number with your mobile number by pressing 1
- Now you have to provide your 12-digit Aadhaar number and after entering the number press 1 to confirm. However, if by mistake you’ve entered incorrect Aadhaar number, you’ll get another option to provide the Aadhaar
- After this, you’ll get an OTP at your mobile
- Now, IVR process will need your mobile number after which you are required to permit your mobile operator to take your personal details such as your name, photo, and date of birth from their records
- After permitting, IVR will read the last four digits of your mobile number to re-confirm your provided mobile number
- Once, the process related to re-confirmation is completed, users can submit the OTP which is received via SMS
- Enter the OTP and press 1 to complete the process.
- IVR will then state that the Aadhaar-based mobile number re-verification process is successfully completed.
- After the process is completed, you’ll receive a SMS on your provided mobile number stating that Re-verification is successfully completed and it will take nearly 48 hours to complete the linking.
- Finally, you had link Aadhaar with mobile number through phone
Do You Know About Aadhaar-Based E-KYC Services And What Does It Require?
For old mobile number or new one, you are required to have Aadhar Card and it is mandatory.
- Aadhaar eKYC means Know Your Customer (KYC) form which is paperless and the KYC guidelines ensure that the service provider.
- In this form, you need to enter the complete details like address, age, full name, etc.
- With Aadhaar-based KYC identity, address and other details are verified via the Aadhaar authentication online.
- Later, users need to give the Aadhaar number, do the biometric verification, and the KYC is done.
Get Details – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
How Will You Know That Your Aadhar Card Is Linked With Your Mobile Number?
How To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number With SMS
After the completion of the entire process, customers will receive SMS alerts, or see television and print ads from their telecom provider regarding the same as DoT has directed them to do the same.
Cellular operators’ association of India (COAI) had said that its members, includes the majority of telecom providers in the country, will meet later this week to discuss the process.
Aadhar Card Documents Required With Your Mobile Number
The most important document required for linking Aadhaar with mobile number is self –attested copy of your Aadhaar card. In order to link Aadhaar card with your phone number, there is no need to have any other credential, identity proof or address id.
Will One EKYC Be Good Enough To Get Another Connection With The Same Operator?
No, if you go by the DoT notification. According to a PTI report, “To issue additional mobile connections to re-verified subscriber, the operator would have to follow a separate eKYC process.”
Vodafone, Airtel or other connection apart from Jio, you need to re-verified, getting a second number will require another eKYC, which is monotonous. However, if you are converting prepaid to postpaid or vice versa, then you won’t be requiring another eKYC.
We hope you are satisfied with this page of How to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number? With the help of this process, issue of fake subscribers will go away. For more details in this concern, please be in touch with our portal customer-carenumber.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|Pan Card Customer Care||Income Tax Customer Care|
|EPF Customer Care Number||GST Helpline Number|
|Passport Seva Customer Care Number||NSE Customer Care|