How To Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank Account
The best digital payment application, Paytm has transformed the lives of people by making money transfer process easier. But still some people don’t know How to Transfer Money from Paytm to Bank Account. From a small business to a large scale retailer, everyone is providing their contribution in Paytm cashless payments.
We have given simple steps with good examples as well by which it will be easier for you to perform cashless transactions. Now you can hassle free check your account balance, transfer money to your friends or family bank account.
Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank A/C
This outstanding application is introduced by BHIM UPI, which enables making payment to banking account in direct way by using registered mobile number. With Paytm app and Paytm official website both, you can transfer the money in simple steps as discussed here by customer-carenumber.com
Get Details – How To Create A PayTM Account
How To Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank Account
Steps to Transfer money from Paytm to bank account
- The first thing you are required to do is to open the Paytm mobile app.
- In case, if you don’t have the application then you need to download it.
- After this you are required to press on passbook option
- Press on Send money to bank then hit on Transfer
- Now you need to Fill account holder name and bank account number.
- Press on Find IFSC code: Put IFSC code for your bank or Select Bank > State > City > Your branch & Press Ok
- Fill the amount between Rs 100 to 5000
- Finally, press on “Submit” tab and your Paytm account will be easily transferred to bank account.
Transfer money from Paytm to bank account from website
If you choose to choose Paytm desktop website, then in this case, you must follow the given below simple terms.
- Go to the official website of Paytm i.e. Paytm.com
- After this, you need to login to your account with all your vital details .
- Roll the mouse cursor over your name at the top-right of the screen and hit on Paytm Wallet
- In this window, select the Transfer to Bank option and enter all the requisite details
- Finally Hit the Send Money button in order to have successful transaction for transferring money to bank account using its website.
Paytm Wallet To Bank Account Transfer Charges
|Transaction type||Charges||Time to Credit||Min – Max Amount||Total limit|
|Loading money into wallet||Free||Instantly||Rs 1 – 99,000||Unlimited|
|Purchase at merchant site||Unlimited|
|Paytm to Paytm (P2P) transfer||Rs 1 – 5000|
|Paytm to Bank (P2B) transfer, KYC Customer||2%||1 – 7 days||25,000|
|Wallet to Bank (P2B) transfer, Normal Customer||4%||20,000|
|Return / Refund to Bank||0%||3 – 21 days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
- 4% will be applied for all non upgradedPaytm wallets after few days.
- 2% charges will be applied on all upgraded wallet.
- Return Paytm Money to Bank that used to add money in wallet
Check Here – Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number
If you added money to Paytm wallet for some reason but now you want to return back to same bank or card by which you added or paid, please follow simple steps below.
Using website site
- Go to Paytm wallet passbook from your laptop or mobile app.
- Press on Refund to Bank option for corresponding to your add money transaction.
- It will show you transaction is pending, as it takes up to 21 days to success,
- Once show success, check your bank account balance it should be credited.
Using PAYTM app
- Open Paytm mobile app | download for Android | Windows | IOS app
- Hit on Passbook option,
- Select a transaction from list,
- Press on Return to Bank option,
- Go through on Send back to card or bank,
- Your money will get credited back to same account by which you paid/added.
- For urgent transfer you should use “Transfer to bank account” option using mobile app, it’s also free for limited time.
- It may take 3 to 21 days for money to be credited in bank account if you want to refund your money back using “Refund to Bank” option under you Paytm passbook/wallet history.
- If your money does not get credited after 21 days then you can contact on this number or send email to this email id –
- Calling to the customer care number is chargeable & support is not so good so it is not recommended.
Email service is free & support is acceptable, we recommend using this option.
|Paytm customer care number||0120 306 2244 & 9643979797|
|For checking Balance||1800 1800 1234|
|For checking bank account balance||*99#|
Limits to transfer money using Paytm
|Maximum (Rs.)||Minimum (Rs.)||Type of Transaction|
|5000||100||in a single transaction|
|20,000||–||non upgraded Paytm wallet|
|25000||–||upgraded Paytm wallet|
Check Now – Paytm Customer Care Number
- Make sure you have at least 3 days old Paytm account.
- Email & mobile number must be verified on Paytm
Well according to official statements, transferring money from Paytm wallet to the bank account was completely free of cost for those who have done KYC earlier. But now in order to execute this process, the clients need to pay 2% fee amount.
Via this service, minimum of Rs 100 can be transfer to the bank account. The firm has provided the facility of contact numbers and email services. Moreover, there are certain limits which restrict you to transfer the money using Paytm. With the above given procedures, you can easily transfer money from Paytm to bank a/c.
So by following the above given simple stated steps to transfer money from Paytm to bank account. For cool stuffs like this, please stay tuned with us at customer-carenumber.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|Tapzo Customer Care||Oxigen Wallet Customer Care|
|BHIM App Customer Care Number||Payoneer Customer Care|