UP Birth Certificate
UP is highly populated state of India with numerous districts and 18 divisional headquarters. To apply for UP Birth Certificate 2019, you need to apply online at e-nagarsewaup.gov.in. No doubts, there are various civilians who doesn’t know the appropriate ways to e-nagarsewa up birth certificate.
For up birth certificate correction, you can follow the given below procedure or directly find at official website through up birth certificate registration number. For up birth certificate verification, there are some important credentials that need to be present at the time of applying or getting up birth certificate application form.
UP Birth Certificate
UP Birth Certificate Form
जन्म प्रमाणपत्र एक महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज है जो किसी व्यक्ति राष्ट्रीयता साबित करता है। यूपी जन्म प्रमाण पत्र के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण करते समय, कुछ अपलोड दस्तावेज हैं जिन्हें ऑनलाइन अपलोड करने की प्रक्रिया के दौरान आवेदन के साथ संलग्न करने की आवश्यकता है| यूपी जन्म प्रमाण पत्र की हार्ड कॉपी लेने से पहले आप अपने सभी दस्तावेज और आवेदन प्रक्रिया को भी सत्यापित कर सकते हैं।
जो लोग निर्दिष्ट समय अवधि के भीतर यूपी जन्म प्रमाण पत्र की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर खुद को पंजीकृत नहीं कर पा रहे हैं, उन्हें कुछ दंड का भुगतान करने के लिए अनिच्छुक किया जाता है| सरकार द्वारा भारतीय नागरिकों को प्रदान किए जाने वाले विभिन्न अधिकारों का आनंद लेने के लिए इस दस्तावेज़ की आवश्यकता है। ऐसे कई तरीके हैं जिनसे आप नीचे दिए गए यूपी जन्म प्रमाण पत्र को ऑनलाइन प्राप्त कर सकते हैं|
Check Here – The Right Way Of Filling Online Complaint
How To अप्लाई For Birth Certificate UP?
Documents Required For UP Birth Certificate Form
While online registration to apply for UP birth certificate, there are some specified documents that need to be attached with the application while online uploading process.
- Id proof of the informer (Aadhar card, voter id, ration card etc.)
- Hospital birth proof (if a child born in a hospital)
- Proof of birth, i.e. letter from the informer if born outside the hospital.
- High school Mark sheet
- First class magistrate approval certificate
- Registration Place
- The Uttar Pradesh birth certificate must be made in any offices of the local ward that must be in accordance with the birth place.
- Government Fee
According to the registration of birth and death act 1969 act, the local authorities must issue the UP birth certificate online without any cost for the births that are reported within 21 days. After this time limit, the user needs to pay the penalty of Rs 2 for late registration.
If the data for registration is provided after 30 days and before one year, a permission letter from Additional Health officer must be submitted along with a late fee of Rs.5.
Online Registration For Birth Certificate Of UP
You can register for Birth Certificate in different ways:
Online through e-Nagarsewa website
- To register for birth certificate UP, visit the official website e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps
- Now press on “Proceed To Login” tab and register your name by pressing “Register” link.
- Once the registration process is completed, a login id and an auto-generated password will be generated and sent to you on your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to Login to your account and press on the link to apply for birth certificate UP which is available on the dashboard screen, and then follow the guidance to apply for UP Birth Certificate.
- Fill the online application form and after its submission an SMS is sent to you on your mobile number to intimate the same.
- After successful registration you can visit the same official website after a few days and press on “Birth Certificate” option that is placed at the left hand side. On the new page you can verify UP Birth certificate, Check Birth certificate UP Online Status, Download or search for Birth certificate UP.
Press Here>> To Apply Online Birth Certificate In UP
Press Here>> For Birth And Death Registration Act
Through A Citizen Service Center (CSC)
- CSCs are authorized to perform the task of the Nagar Nigam operator.
- Once you have submitted the UP Birth Certificate application form, an SMS will be send to you on your registered mobile number to intimate the same.
- To collect the payment, a separate account is maintained. The CSCs collects the payment and submit the same to the Nagar Nigam.
- Once the birth certificate is issued and is made available on the official website, you can collect it either from the site or from the CSC or Nagar Nigam Service Center.
Get Details – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
Through A Nagar Nigam Service Center (NNSC)
- To apply for UP Birth Certificate Citizen you can also visit the Nagar Nigam Service Center.
- The Nagar Nigam operator will provide you an application form, fill the form and attach all mandatory documents with it.
- Once the application form is submitted by you, you’ll receive an SMS on your mobile number to intimate the same.
Through Hospital Where The Child Is Born
- You can even apply for Birth Certificate UP in the hospital where your child is born.
- The Hospital operator will fill the registration form according to the information provided by you.
- After the UP Birth Certificate application form is submitted by you, you’ll get an SMS on your mobile number to intimate the same.
This is how you can apply for UP Birth Certificate. For more details concerning Birth Certificate UP, visit the Official Website. Still if you are unable to find Uttar Pradesh birth certificate form, then must contact on birth certificate helpline number UP
Have A Look On Below Links
|Birth Certificate Tamilnadu||Kerala Birth Certificate|
|Birth Certificate Indore||Birth Certificate Telangana|
|Birth Certificate Punjab||Birth Certificate Bangalore|