LIC Customer Care
LIC is the most trusted and reputed company which offers superior insurance services to the clients. Pick up your phone and call on LIC Customer Care toll free number for attaining the details about new insurance plans, group schemes, unit plans and much more.
The policy enquires will be handled by the professional department of firm. For this, clients need to dial LIC Customer Care helpline number 24X7. You can also take guidance about the policies offered for the protection of policyholder’s interest and also take your FAQ’s with experts.
LIC Customer Care Number
|LIC Phone Helpline Number||022 6827 6827|
|LIC Toll Free Number||1800-208-8787|
|LIC Customer Care Email Id||www.licindia.in|
LIC Customer Care Number
|LIC Customer Care Toll Free Number||1800 33 4433|
|LIC Customer Care Helpline Number||1800 22 4077|
|LIC Helpline Number||18004259876|
|1251 (Add The City’s STD Code)|
Must Remember To Call During LIC Of India Customer Care Hours!!
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 a.m. to 08.00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m.
Use LIC SMS Helpline Number For More Convenient!!
SMS LICHELP <pol.no.> to 9222492224 or SMS LICHELP <pol.no.> to 56767877
Get Details – Insurance Companies Contact Numbers
LIC Regional Offices Customer Service Helpline Numbers
|Zone||LIC Customer Care Number 24/7|
|LIC Toll Free Customer Care Number Central Zone|
|LIC Customer Care No East Central Zone|
|LIC Contact Number Eastern Zone|
|LIC North Central Zone Contact No|
|LIC Toll Free Number Northern Zone|
|LIC Helpline Number In South Central Zone|
|LIC Customer Care Number In Southern Zone|
|LIC Customer Care No Western Zone|
Do You Know – How To Buy An Insurance Policy
Life Insurance Corporation Of India Customer Care Number
For LIC Customer Zones: Press Here
LIC Corporate Office Address
|Life Insurance Corporation of India, Yogakshema’, Jeevan Bima Marg, P.B. No 19953, Mumbai – 400 021|
Dial LIC Contact No And Get Solutions Of Your Queries!!
Ques 1: How much charges should be paid for availing the benefits of LIC insurance policies?
Ans: The most interesting thing is that there are no charges should be paid by the LIC policyholders. Well, LIC is having agreements with the authorized banks / service providers to provide you mutually agreed charges on per transactions.
Ques 2: Which organizations/firms are having the authority to collect the LIC premiums?
Ans: Authorized Banks:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Punjab
- UTI Bank
- Federal Bank
- Corporation Bank
Ques 3: In what way LIC recognize details of the registered policy?
- The firm follows a simple process to recognize your details.
- The service provider will send the information for validation & confirmation of the registration data at pre-determined intervals.
- LIC will authenticates the information and provide information to bank about the status of registration.
Contact LIC Customer Care number for the resolutions of any issues or trouble you faced.
Ques 4: Through net banking, which policies are eligible for payment of premiums?
Ans: By using net banking, various kinds of policies are eligible for premium payments such as listed below-
- Policies served in networked branches
- Policies that can be accessed through WAN or MAN
- Policies which are of ordinary mode of payment i.e. Yearly (Yly), Half-yearly (Yly) or Quarterly (Qly)
- Policies with mode of payments such as single premium, ordinary monthly (Mly) and Salary savings scheme (SSS) are not available for this facility.
- Policies should reflect in-force policy status.
- Lapsed policies or policies due for revival are not valid.
Important links to check LIC Grievance Redressal Officers Number!!
- At the Branch level: The Sr/Branch manager>> Press Here For The List
- At the Divisional level: Manager, CRM >> Press Here For The List
- At the Zonal level: The Regional Manager CRM>> Press Here For The List
- At the Central level: The Executive Director CRM>> Press Here For The List
Let’s Begin Reading About The Firm –
The company firstly started its service in England and from there it moved its business to India in the year 1818. The objective of the company is to spread the policy of Life Insurance throughout the country and especially in the rural areas and backward classes of the society.
It aims to make the each and every person of the country insured so as to provide the financial cover to his/her family after the persons death which may be due to any reason. So, it’s better to apply for LIC plans and get the best benefit from it.
That’s all about LIC Customer Care Number; you may check the Official Link for more details. If you like to share your views and comments to us , please feel free to do so in below given comment section!!
Have A Look On Below Links
|LIC Bangalore Customer Care||LIC Delhi Customer Care|
|LIC Housing Finance Customer Care||Bharti AXA Life Insurance Customer Care|
|ING Vysya Life Insurance Customer Care||ICICI Lombard Customer Care|