Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number
Transfer money from your bank account to make different kinds of transactions. Contact Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number to add/transfer the money with utmost convenience.
If you facing difficulties while making use of Paytm wallet, please feel comfortable to tell your complaints through Paytm Wallet helpline number 24X7. The users can also get the solutions for account and password related issues.
INDIA’S LARGEST &TRUSTED PAYMENTS NETWORK!!!
Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number
Paytm Wallet Contact Number
- Paytm Wallet Customer Care Helpline Number: 0120-3062244
- Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number: 0120 3888 388
- Paytm Payment Bank Customer Care Number: 011 3399 6699
Check Here – How To Create A PayTM Account
Paytm Customer Care Number For Wallet
|Services||Paytm Wallet Helpline Number|
|Paytm customer care for Paytm wallet Bank and Payments||0120-4456-456|
|Paytm Wallet Customer Care no for Movies and Events||0120-3888-388|
|Paytm Mall Shopping Orders||011-3377-6677|
|Paytm customer number for Flights||99168-99168|
|Paytm customer care no for Bus||95553-95553|
|Paytm customer service number- Train||95553-95553|
|Paytm wallet care no for Hotels||7053-111905|
Paytm Wallet Email Address
- Paytm wallet customer care Email ID: [email protected]
- For Career questions: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.paytm.com
Get Details – How To Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank Account
Paytm Payment Bank Registered Address
136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower,
Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
Paytm Payment Bank Corporate Office
B-121, Sector 5,
Noida – 201301
Paytm wallet customer care number: 0120 3888 388
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1: How Do I Keep My Account Secure?
- Change your password regularly
- Never share your login credentials
- Beware of websites & social media pages that propagate fake offers
- Never entertain calls asking for Paytm credentials or credit/debit card details.
Ques 2: What To Do If You Suspect Fraud?
Ans: Contact at [email protected] immediately.
In the case that your credit card, debit card or banking information / bank account are involved, you must contact with bank or financial institution that issued your card.
Ques 3: What Are The Different Types Of Paytm Wallets?
Ans: By Reserve Bank of India, there are 2 types of wallets which are given below:
- Full KYC Wallet
- Minimum KYC Wallet
Ques 4: Where Can I Check My Previous Payments?
Ans: Open ‘Passbook’ in your Paytm wallet to check all previous payments with the merchant, amount and order details. For more information, just dial Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number.
Know About – Paytm Customer Care Number
Ques 5: How Can I Add Money To My Paytm Wallet?
Customers can add their money to their Paytm Wallet in a few simple steps
- Log into Paytm account and press on “Paytm Wallet” icon which is given at the top side of the page.
- Now, fill the amount and select “Add Money” and may choose to add money via Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, IMPS or ATM card
- You will be redirected to a secure payment page where you need to provide payment details
- If you have any saved credit or debit card, it will be shown upfront and you need to enter the CVV number and proceed to the bank page. If you do not have any saved credit or debit card, you can choose to save a card for faster payment next time.
- Once you enter details on your bank’s page & complete the transaction, you will be redirected to Paytm with money added in your Paytm wallet
On Paytm App-
- You can add money to your Paytm Wallet by selecting the Add Money tab on homepage.
- You can choose to add money via Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, IMPS or ATM card.
- Enter the amount you want to add and tap on “Add Money”.
- You will be redirected to a secure payment page where you need to provide payment details.
- If you have any saved credit or debit card, it will be shown upfront and you just need to enter CVV and proceed to bank page. If you do not have any saved card you can choose to save a credit or debit card for faster payment next time.
- Once you enter details on your bank’s page & complete the transaction, you will be redirected to Paytm with money added in your Paytm wallet.
Check Here – How To Make Online Payment
Ques 6: How Can I Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account?
On Paytm.com, this feature is not available, so you have to download Paytm App to use this feature.
On Paytm App:
If you want to send money to a bank, you can use Paytm by following these steps:
- Firstly, open the Paytm App and tap the Pay or Send icon.
- Secondly, hit on send to Bank option.
- Now, enter the name you want to give to this beneficiary and fill the account number.
- Then, you have to fill the IFSC code of the branch.
- After this, enter the amount you want to send. Minimum amount should be Rs xxx
- After filling the amount, you must enter the region for sending money, but this is optional.
- When you have completed all steps, press “Send” button and now your money will be successfully transferred to the bank account.
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
About Paytm Wallet
To make the procedure of online bills payments, DTH and data card recharge, mobile bills, Paytm is the most used application. It makes your transactions fast and easy and with utmost secure and reliable way. Moreover, it also saves and secures your time, efforts and money. Paytm wallet is the most used application by the internet users and it has been issued by Paytm Payments Bank Limited.
So, all the users want to know PAYTM Wallet Customer Care Number, can get from this page. In the above section, we have given Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number for you better assistance.
All the customer queries or complaints will be redressed by the authority of Paytm wallet customer service department for any of its products and facilities like Electronics, Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Movies, Baby, Kids & Toys, and Home & Kitchen etc.The Paytm wallet assures you 100 % assurance. In case, if you face any issues, then your money will be instantly refunded.
This is all about Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number contact details, for more information visit the Official Website. Stay updated with our web portal customer-carenumber.com for enlightening stuff like this.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Moneygram Customer Service Number||BHIM App Customer Care|
|State Bank Buddy Customer Care Number||PayUMoney Customer Care Number|
|Idea Money Customer Care||Paypal Customer Care Number|
|Airtel Money Customer Care||Oxigen Wallet Customer Care|